Adata XPG GAMMIX D30 Gaming RAM with Heatsink
Your submission is received and we will contact you soon
The RAM module arrives in the signature XPG tiny black box with an interior plastic frame, protecting the hardware from any kind of postal treatment. The front displays a picture of the module, and the back features a small dictionary translating “Desktop U-DIMM” to 21 languages and a small peak at the modules in their plastic cage.
The modules themselves are manufactured with brushed steel on both sides of the heatsink. On top, XPG has mounted a red plastic cover, misleading you into the impression that there will be RGB. But no flashy RGB, and I must admit that, even though the heatsink design allures me, the red herring on top puts me off. Furthermore, they have chosen to decorate the plastic with a silver logo.
- Speed: DDR4 2666MHz – 4600MHz
- Module size: 8GB – 32GB (2* 8 GB)
- Supports Intel X299 platform
- Fast speeds up to 4600MHz
- Compatibility: DDR4 2666 CL 16-18-18 at 1.2V (1.35 volt for overclocking)
- Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Operating voltage: 1.2V - 1.5V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 133.3*44.7*8.1mm
What's in a box?
- Adata XPG GAMMIX D30 Gaming RAM with Heatsink
- Warranty card
- User Manual Guide