Apple iPhone 7 (256GB)
Your submission is received and we will contact you soon
much on the latest model, then the Apple iPhone 7 is a great choice. Representing a huge step up from the iPhone 6, the iPhone 7 sports many improvements that make it an irresistible piece of high-performance tech, such as higher storage capacity, longer battery life, and a completely reworked camera for optimum image quality as well as ease of use. Splash, water, and dust resistance also ensure that this phone can stand with the best of the best when it comes to resisting damage from the elements.
- The largest storage capacity in its smartphone generation
- Packed full of features and improvements that Apple is known for
- Updated Retina HD displays and revamped camera for higher visual quality and fidelity
- More affordable way to experience bleeding-edge Apple mobile tech
- Operating system: iOS 10
- Processor: New A10 Fusion Chip with 64-bit quad-core setup, resulting in 40% faster runtimes than the previous A9 generation chip
- Display: Improved 4’7” Retina HD with 1334 x 750px resolution for brighter, clearer, and more vivid image quality
- Rear Camera: Single 12MP f/1.8 aperture camera, with digital zoom and optical image stabilization for higher quality photos and video
- Front Camera: Single 7MP f/2.2 aperture camera capable of 1080HD video recording and Retina Flash
- Battery: Built-in and rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery can store up to 2 hours more charge than the previous generation
- SIM: Nano SIM
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistant
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that the iPhone 7 has no 3.5mm audio jack?
Unfortunately, yes. It was sacrificed for a better camera setup, bigger battery, and a higher degree of water resistance. However, you’ll still be able to plug in your favorite set of cans to your phone via a bundled adapter. The Lightning EarPods that come with the phone can also plug into the new Lightning port for private listening; however you will have to unplug them in order to allow the iPhone 7 to charge, as both the charger and the earpods use the same port.
Is the iPhone 7’s camera better than the iPhone 6’s?
Yes, in fact significantly so, thanks to the huge overhaul that Apple did for the iPhone 7’s camera. Not only does it sport a 12MP rear-facing camera for better photo-taking quality, it also comes packed with optical image stabilization for lessened shakiness and blurriness when your subject’s in motion.
Is the iPhone 7 compatible with current microSIMs?
No. They’re only compatible with NanoSIMs. Check with your service provider.
1 Year Official Apple Philippines Warranty
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Apple iPhone 7
- 1 x Earpods with Lightning Connector
- 1 x Lightning USB cable
- 1 x 5W USB Power Adapter
- 1 x Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter