Apple iPhone 7 (32GB)
The Apple iPhone 7 in 32 GB is a great starter unit for all the best things about the iPhone 7 line: retina displays, an advanced camera system, water-resistance and dust-resistance, and dependable battery life. The specs and the storage will prove more than functional for a casual iPhone user or a new Apple fan.
- Smooth metallic color and a pleasant grip
- Lush graphic displays
- Intuitive touch screen and updated Apple sensor technology
- Fast and streamlined performance with apps and data
- With iOS 10 installed as default operating system
- 7" Retina HD screen display
- 1334 x 750 pixel resolution
- Multi-Touch IPS Technology
- A10 fusion chip with 64-bit architecture, and embedded M10 motion coprocessor
- Advanced six-element lens rear camera with 12 MP, f/1.8 aperture, and up to 5x of Digital Zoom
- Front camera with 7 MP photo resolution, 1080p HD video recording capacity, f/2.2 aperture, and Retina Flash
- Big battery life improvements from the iPhone 6 line
- Comes with Touch ID fingerprint sensor and other updated sensors
- Water-resistant, splash-resistant, and dust-resistant
- Equipped with Siri 7
- Uses Nano-SIM
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I get the iPhone 7 over the iPhone 7 Plus? Does this model make the best out of the iPhone 7 line’s features?
When it comes to choosing between the two, it’s really your prerogative! The iPhone 7 Plus comes with a steeper price tag as well as a level-up to the camera system, optics, and speed. But if you’d like a pleasant introduction to the iPhone 7 line, with a handy 4”7 display, then the iPhone 7 at 32 GB is definitely more than enough.
Is 32 GB enough to keep up with the performance of this phone?
The iPhone 7’s technology might be making more demands of its memory and processor than the previous phones, but don’t worry, 32 GB is plenty! Apple gets better over time at streamlining app performance, and you’ll feel this for sure with this iPhone. We also recommend backing up your files constantly, and making good use of your iCloud.
How do I activate iCloud settings on my iPhone 7?
From your iPhone 7’s Home screen, tap Settings, then tap iCloud under your username. From there, you can configure the apps on your phone to connect to the iCloud.
1 year Apple Philippines Warranty
What's in the Box?
- 1 unit Apple iPhone 7 – 32 GB
- 1 set Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector
- 1 Lightning to USB Cable
- 1 5W USB Power Adapter
- 1 Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter