Canon EOS C70 Cinema Camera (RF Lens Mount)
Your submission is received and we will contact you soon
Incorporating key Cinema EOS video tools in a mirrorless- style body, the Canon EOS C70 Cinema Camera features a Super35 DGO (Dual Gain Output) sensor for capturing nuanced images with up to 16+ stops of high dynamic range. The innovative DGO system combines two separate gain readings for each photodiode on the sensor, emphasizing saturation in bright areas of your image and lowering noise in darker areas.
Pro video functions include unlimited video recording, a motorized ND filter wheel tucked into the shallower RF-mount flange depth, a BNC timecode input/output connector, and built-in dual mini-XLR audio inputs. The EOS C70 is also the first Cinema EOS camera with an RF mount that enables you to use Canon's line of fast, reliable RF lenses with advanced coatings and image stabilization.
- Super35 Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor
- Canon Log 2, 3, PQ & HLG Recording
- DIG!C DV7 Image Processor
- Built-In ND Filters / Auto ISO & Gain
- 1 BNC Timecode / 2 Mini-XLR Audio Inputs
- 4K 120p, 2K Crop 180p HDR Capture
- RF Lens Mount / EF Mount with Adapter
- 16+ Stops of Total Dynamic Range
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF & EOS iTR AF X
- Dual SD Card Slots, LUT/Long GOP Support