Harman Kardon Omni Adapt
Do you want non-stop music no matter which room of the house you’re in? Do you want to play different tracks in different rooms? Want to stream your playlists from Spotify or Deezer? The Harman Kardon Omni Adapt can do all that and more. With this HD audio stereo adaptor, you can connect and control multiple devices, play different songs on each device, or even walk from one room to another and have your music follow you through the speakers you’ve set up! The Harman Kardon Omni adapt also supports studio-quality HD music playback for a truly superior and magnified audio experience.
- Wireless connection of multiple devices
- Play different songs on each device
- Supports HD music streaming
- Connect and stream from your Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, and Qobuz accounts
- Wirelessly connect multiple devices using the Harman Kardon (HK) app
- Play different songs on each device or play one song on all devices
- Control and configure your audio using the HK app – no need to visit the individual devices
- Supports 24 bit/96 kHz studio-quality high-definition audio
- Works with major music apps like Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Qobuz, or iTunes Radio
- Connect your DVD player, iPod, or TV via Bluetooth or 3.5mm mini-jack to stream its sound
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.1 x 2.6 in
- Weight: 121 g
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the maximum range of this audio adaptor?
You can expect the Harman Kardon Omni Adapt to work smoothly within a distance of 10 meters (about 33 feet).
Do I need to install the HK app to use this device?
No. You can use the Harman Kardon Omni Adapt even without the HK app. However, the HK app will make music control and playback much easier since you no longer have to visit every device to do so.
Can I connect any device to this adaptor?
Yes, you can connect almost any stereo audio source to the Harman Kardon Omni Adapt, like CD players, FM tuners, or even a TV. Simply connect your preferred audio source to the Adapt through Bluetooth or wired connection, then connect the audio source to an auxiliary output like an amplifier or speaker.
What are the music streaming platforms supported?
Most major music streaming platforms are supported by the Adapt, including Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Qobuz, and iTunes Radio.
Does this device also work as a standalone speaker?
No. The Harman Kardon Omni Adapt is only a Bluetooth signal receiver. You need to connect an external speaker or amplifier to the Adapt in order to stream audio.
1 Year Warranty from Harman Kardon Philippines
What’s in the Box?
- One (1) Harman Kardon Omni Adapt HD stereo adaptor
- One (1) USB power supply cord and region-specific power pin
- Quick start guide
- Warranty sheet
- Safety information sheet