Havit H961BT (Black)
The Havit H961BT – now the Havit I11 Long Lasting Bluetooth Headset – is unlike any other Bluetooth headset. It sports the latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology as well as a CSR8615 chipset, which results in crystal clear audio whether you’re talking on the phone or listening to music. It’s also packed with a massive 200mAh battery, which means you have at least 13 hours of talk time or music playback – easily twice the battery life of other Bluetooth headsets. You also have the benefit of QuickCharge with the Havit I11; just use a QC 2.0 charger and fill up the battery in 2 hours or less!
- Clear sound quality
- 13 hours of music playback and talk time
- With QuickCharge support
- 3 buttons for all functions
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Qualcomm CSR8615 chipset
- 200mAh battery for 13 hours of music playback and talk time
- 300 hours standby time
- Easy control of all functions with 3 buttons
- Connect up to 2 phones at the same time
- Supports voice chat
- With voice prompts for battery status updates
- On-screen battery indicator for iOS devices
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Comes in black-and-chrome
- Dimensions: 64.2 x 18.2 x 28mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 90.72g
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the devices compatible with this headset?
The Havit I11 is compatible with most devices that support Bluetooth. This includes the latest models of the iPhone, the Samsung Galaxy and Note series, Google Nexus phones, and a wide range of smartphones and tablets. You can also use this headset on laptops and even desktop computers, provided that it has built-in Bluetooth receivers or you have a Bluetooth dongle.
What is the working range of this headset?
As long as there are no obstructions, the Havit I11 will have a stable connection and produce quality sound within a range of 10 meters (about 33 feet).
What are the functions of the buttons on the headset?
The first button is a multi-function button for your music, which you can use to skip to the next or previous track, and pause of play the current track. The second button is a dedicated button for answering and ending or dropping calls, while the third one is the volume rocker.
How do I charge this headset?
Simply connect the micro USB charging cable and plug it into to your computer, power bank, car charger, or wall outlet.
What’s in the Box?
- One (1) Havit I11 bluetooth headset
- Two (2) silicone ear hooks
- One (1) extra pair of ear buds
- One (1) micro USB charging cable
- One (1) auxiliary earphone