Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo Headsets
Jabra BIZ 2400 II is a corded professional Headsets that delivers outstanding sound at both ends of the call. 40% lighter than competing Headsetss, with super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions. Built to last with a Kevlar-reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II is a premium performance contact centre Headsets, delivering crystal-clear conversations for closer connections with your caller.
The most important factor in a contact centre Headsets is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly.
The ultra noise-cancelling microphone provides the highest degree of background noise elimination in any of our Headsetss.
If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, sometimes you’re concentrating on work and want hi-fi sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.
- HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “Air Shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer Headsets replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and protects against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
- Connectivity: QD/quick disconnect
- Wearable Style: headband
- Inline Controls: N/A
- Enhancements: PeakStop
- Speakers: monaural/mono
- Sound Quality: HD voice, wideband audio
- Microphone: 360° rotating boom
- Noise Cancellation: yes
2 year Warranty
What's in the Box?
- Jabra BIZ 2400 II QD Headsets
- Quick start guide