JBL Cinema SB250
Your submission is received and we will contact you soon
Want that cinematic, surround sound experience in the comfort of your own home? The JBL Cinema SB250 might just be the product you’re looking for! With Dolby® Digital and Harman Display Surround sound, you’re sure to get that crisp, clear sound for that enhanced viewing experience. And with JBL SoundShift™, you can convert your mobile device into an audio powerhouse.
The JBL Cinema SB250 is also very easy to use – just connect the cable to the correct port on your TV and you’re all set. You can also activate the TV remote learning feature so you can use your TV’s remote control to operate the soundbar, while still maintaining independent volume control on the subwoofer so you can customize the bass response.
*Please expect a little delay in product delivery while we're still sorting the process on how we can serve you better
- Dolby® Digital and Harman Display Surround
- Harman Volume to keep sound levels consistent
- JBL SoundShift™: connect your soundbar to your mobile device, and switch between TV audio and phone/tablet audio
- TV remote learning
- Dolby® Digital sound
- Harman Display Surround sound
- JBL SoundShift™
- One-cable connection (analog or optical cable, depending on your TV)
- TV remote learning
- Sound bar size (L x W x H): 32.7” x 2.5” x 3.1”
- Soundbar weight: 2.8 kg
- Subwoofer size (L x W x H): 9.5” x 9.5” x 12.6”
- Subwoofer weight: 4.8 kg
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have HDMI compatibility?
The JBL Cinema SB250 does not have HDMI compatibility. However, you can use JBL SoundShift™ to connect the soundbar to your smartphone, tablet, or any other device that has Bluetooth connectivity.
What is the amplifier power of the JBL Cinema SB250?
The total amplifier power of this particular product is 200W.
What are the compatible TVs for this soundbar/speaker?
Most flat panel TVs are compatible with the JBL Cinema SB250. Just check if the TV has an analog or optical audio out port, then connect the appropriate wire to use the product.
Does it have its own remote control?
Yes, the JBL Cinema SB250 has its own remote control, which you can use to control both the soundbar and the subwoofer. You can use the TV remote learning feature if you want to use your TV’s remote control for the soundbar volume and then JBL remote for the subwoofer.
1 year warranty from JBL Philippines
What’s in the Box?
- One (1) JBL Cinema SB250 Soundbar
- One (1) JBL Cinema SB250 Wireless Subwoofer
- One (1) 3.5mm analog cable
- One (1) optical cable
- One (1) set wall mount brackets
- Quick Start Guide
- User Safety Sheet
- JBL Warranty Card