JBL Pulse 3
Bring the party wherever you are with the JBL Pulse 3, the portable Bluetooth speaker that turns your sound trip experience into a pumping, bass-rich rave with an intense LED light show! With its built-in 6000mAh battery guaranteed to last up to twelve hours, it’ll keep your party or sound trip going for as long as it needs to. Its IPX7 waterproof housing also ensures that even if the JBL Pulse 3 ends up getting wet or fully submerged, it’ll keep functioning for as long as it’s got charge. Turn your audio experience up to 11 with the JBL Pulse 3—the Bluetooth speaker that makes sound and sights collide!
- Gives your sound trip an entirely new level of fun and interactivity with clear, rich sound and vivid, lively colors combined
- Lets you customize the light show to your mood and tastes with the JBL Prism Color sensor lens—just point and shoot at the color you want and the JBL 3 will animate it
- 6000mAh rechargeable battery gives you up to 12 hours of non-stop music and lights
- IPX7 waterproof housing prevents water from getting into the system even if it’s fully submerged
- Dimensions: 223mm x 92mm x 92mm
- Weight: 2.12 pounds
- Supports wireless Bluetooth audio streaming and hands-free calls
- 6000mAh battery guarantees up to 12 hours of playtime
- Integrated JBL Connect+ technology allows for wireless linking for up to 100 compatible speakers
- 360% wraparound LED construction allows for a complete light show experience
- IPX7 waterproof construction prevents water damage even in submersion
- 20W RMS system power with 80db signal-to-noise ratio provides deep, clear audio
Frequently Asked Questions
Can seawater damage the JBL Pulse 3?
The JBL Pulse 3 is rated IPX7 waterproof, so seawater should not have any effect on the functionality of the speaker. However, the salt in seawater reacts with many materials, so it could damage the surface finish of the JBL Pulse 3. It is recommended to wash the seawater off after use.
How do I upgrade the software of my JBL Pulse 3?
Software updates are done through the JBL Connect app, which is available from the Google Play Store and Apple App store.
How do I reset the JBL Pulse 3?
Press and hold the “Volume +” and “Play” buttons for longer than 5 seconds. The JBL will turn off and then reset.
1 Year JBL Philippines Warranty
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x JBL Pulse 3
- 1 x micro USB cable
- 1 x Power adaptor
- 1 x safety sheet
- 1 x warranty card
- 1 x quick start sheet