Logitech R800 Laser Presentation Remote
Your submission is received and we will contact you soon
Your slideshow presentation is ready. The room is full. And with your wireless Logitech Professional R800 Presenter in hand, you're set to grab hold of your audience. Aim the laser pointer at the screen and everyone sees your point. The brilliant green laser light is strong enough to be seen clearly, even across a large conference hall. Move smoothly and confidently from slide to slide with intuitive one-touch controls. Focus on your presentation, instead of the clock, with an easy-to-set timer and vibrating alerts to help you manage your time. And with no wires or cables, there's nothing to hold you back from moving around and working the room. Whether you're making a sales presentation in a hotel ballroom or giving a professional lecture in a 2,000-seat auditorium, you'll get and keep their attention from first slide to last.
- The brilliant Green laser pointer is powerful and easy to see, even on LCD and Plasma displays and in brightly lit rooms.
- The LCD display with timer lets you manage your time with silent, vibrating alerts and controls that are easy to set and adjust–-you'll focus on your presentation, not the clock.
- With a range of up to 100 feet (30 meters), you can enjoy the freedom to move around the room and mingle with your audience for greater impact. A reception-level indicator ensures you don't wander too far.
- The intuitive slideshow controls help you navigate through your presentation with confidence. Buttons are easy to find by touch. The smooth contours feel great in your hand. You'll be in control from the first slide to the last.
- A storable plug-and-play wireless receiver makes it simple to get started—just plug the receiver into a USB port and use it right away. There's no software to install. When you're through, the receiver stores inside the presenter to make packing up easy.
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Logitech® Professional Presenter R800
- Wireless mini-receiver
- 2 AAA batteries
- Carrying case
- Quick-start guide