Nokia’s beloved mobile technology has undergone several “smarter” upgrades. One of the best new discoveries is the Nokia 6. Sporting a classy new look and app functionality, the Nokia 6 does a great job of keeping up with the times.
- Sleek metallic colors and limited edition Glossy Arte Black color
- Clean mobile design
- Spacious internal memory
- Camera and graphics of high-end quality
- Comes equipped with Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 mobile platform
- 3 GB RAM (4 GB RAM for Arte Black edition)
- 32 GB of internal memory (64 GB for Arte Black edition)
- Expandable up to 128 GB with microSD slot
- Size dimensions of 154 x 75.8 x 7.85 mm (8.4 with camera bump)
- With network speed of LTE Cat. 4, 150mbps DL and 50mbps UL
- Primary camera with 16 MP Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), dual tone flash, 1.0um sensor, f/2 aperture
- Front-facing camera with 8 MP Autofocus, 1.12um sensor, field of view (FOV) of 84 degrees
- 5 IPS LCD, with full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080, 16:9)
- Charge with Micro-USB 2.0 slot
- With WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 capacity
- Equipped with 3000 mAh battery
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this phone as sturdy as other models from Nokia?
Notably, the Nokia 6’s display is protected with Gorilla Glass 3, and it also has dust and water protection.
What are some other“smart features of the Nokia 6?
Like a lot of the newest high-end phones out there, the Nokia 6 has a fingerprint sensor, can support Android Beam, and most must-have Google apps pre-installed.
Can I quick-charge the Nokia 6?
Yes, the Nokia 6 supports quick-charging.
1 Year Nokia Philippines Warranty
What's in the Box?
- 1 unit Nokia 6 mobile phone
- 1 set earphones
- 1 Micro-USB charger
- 1 user manual for Nokia 6