Plantronics VVX 401/411
12-LINE VOIP BUSINESS PHONE
- Boost productivity with a large, easy-to-use display
- Count on clear, interruption-free conversations
- Cut deployment and maintenance costs
EXCELLENT SOUND PLUS VISUAL CONTROLS.
Step up your work game with this expandable, color business phone. The VVX 401/411 is the ideal fit for office workers, call attendants, and teams that need 100% reliability on calls but want smart visual features for everything they do most–and with a fast learning curve. IT will love the easy setup, and low costs to deploy and maintain.
- Backlit 3.5 in color LCD (320 x 240) resolution
- Voicemail support *
- WebKit-based browser
- Adjustable base height
- Single USB port (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- Unicode UTF-8 character support. A multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/ US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish
* Most software-enabled features and capabilities must be supported by the server. Please contact your IP PBX/Softswitch vendor or service provider for a list of supported features.
- HD Voice™ technology delivers lifelike voice quality for each audio path handset, the hands-free speakerphone and the optional headset **
Acoustic Clarity™ technology. Providing full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full-duplex)
- Frequency response – 150 Hz – 7 kHz for the handset, optional headset, and handsfree speakerphone modes
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722.1, iLBC
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- ** To enjoy all the benefits of HD Voice when using the phone in the headset mode, you must use a wideband headset.
- 1 Year warranty
What's in a box?
- Plantronics VVX 401/411
- User Starter Guide