Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime is an entry-level Samsung smartphone that promises to outperform expectations by delivering big at an affordable price point. Its 5-inch display is just big enough to expand your world of gaming and entertainment, while its practical 5 MP front camera with LED flash lets you capture great selfies no matter the lighting conditions. And thanks to its Maximum Power Saving Mode, you can stay connected for much longer.
- Affordable Samsung smartphone
- Comprehensive features that meet and exceed expectations
- Powerful, efficient, and easy to use
- Sturdy construction with a non-slip rear grip
- Android 6.0 operating system
- 5 in qHD TFT LCD display with 540 x 960pixel resolution (220 ppi)
- 4G Hz Quadcore Cortex-A53 processor
- 1.5 GB RAM memory
- 8 GB internal storage with microSD slot up to 256GB (Hybrid*)
- 8 MP rear-facing camera
- 5 MP front-facing camera with LED Flash
- 2600mAh removable battery
- Network: LTE Cat 4
- Dual SIM (Hybrid, micro-SIM)
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the phone’s Maximum Power Saving Mode do exactly?
The Maximum Power Saving Mode turns of all applications that are running in the background, which prevents the phone from consuming more power than it should.
What do people think about the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime 2016 generally?
Many people buy this phone as a gift for young kids and seniors, which is great because the phone is so affordable, and these demographics only tend to need phones with basic functionalities. People also buy the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime as a phone they can take when traveling abroad. The phone is unlocked for international SIM cards, and it can accommodate a microSD card with storage of up to 256 GB, so it’s great for taking lots of photos.
Will this phone work with any network?
Yes. You can use it with Globe, Smart, or any other network.
1 Year Samsung Philippines Warranty
What’s in the Box?
- 1 Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime 2016 smartphone
- 1 user manual
- 1 pair of headphones
- 1 USB Cable and USB AC adapter